Don't have time to burn a candle but still want the benefits of a scent in your room? Grab one of our Room Sprays in a reusable heavy glass perfume bottle with fine mist spray.
A quick spritz to freshen up your room, bathroom, office space or car.
Our spray is chemical free (we use a witch hazel base) so make sure you shake before your spray to get the best results! Safe for all areas, pets and humans alike!
Lavender + Sage - enjoy an apothecary atmosphere where classic lavender partners with earthy sage. Other notes include cedar wood, chamomile and rosemary.
Cinnamon Vanilla Spice is the perfect mix of soft, sweet and spicy! Warm up any room with this accent spray!
Oakmoss + Sage - enjoy our most masculine scent in a earthy, woodsy base scent that is sure to linger in the best way possible in any room!
Land of Enchantmint - our best selling candle is in a bottle! Eucalyptus and Peppermint is sure to give any space an uplifting boost with this spray!
3.4 fl oz heavy bottom glass spray bottle with black nozzle
- All of our products are made to order + made by hand. Variations may occur + are natural.
- Everyone experiences scents differently regarding strength of the smell. Learn more here.
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted - this ensures that your candle reaches a full melt pool + burns evenly for its full life.
- All wood wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before relighting every time. We have wick trimmers available or use nail clippers
- Try not to power burn your candle (burning for longer than 4 hours at a time).
- Keep an eye out. Place your candle within eyesight + away from any flammable items.
Smells amazing and my Wife loved it as part of her Mother's day gifts. Highly recommend.
Each candle is hand poured from a small batch of coconut soy wax + fragrance oil.
Quality matters. Our coconut soy wax is free of, toxins, gluten, paraben and phthalates to name a few.
The goal of Upside Goods Co. is to shine a light on what's good, to share things that make us feel good even on the hardest days and bring a sense of place and peace to life.