Upside Goods Candle Refills
Looking to refill your Upside Goods Signature Candle? We are so excited to announce our candle refills (only available in Albuquerque at this time).
Here's how it works:
-Please note the scent you'd like in your refill via NOTES at checkout
-Drop off your *CLEANED* out Upside Signature Candle vessel (address in confirmation email)
-Agree to terms of the refill (included in confirmation email)
-Your candle will be ready for pick up 2-3 weeks after you dropped off your vessel
A limited amount of refill orders will be available each month so if it is showing as sold out, please check back at the start of the new month!
*To clean your vessel, drop it in the freezer overnight, remove the vessel and break up the extra wax with a butter knife. Clean the inside of the empty vessel with alcohol and it's as good as new.
Refills might not be available after we see the condition of the vessel. A vessel can be refilled 3 times max.
Questions? Please email us!
- All of our products are made to order + made by hand. Variations may occur + are natural.
- Everyone experiences scents differently regarding strength of the smell. Learn more here.
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted - this ensures that your candle reaches a full melt pool + burns evenly for its full life.
- All wood wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before relighting every time. We have wick trimmers available or use nail clippers
- Try not to power burn your candle (burning for longer than 4 hours at a time).
- Keep an eye out. Place your candle within eyesight + away from any flammable items.
Each candle is hand poured from a small batch of coconut soy wax + fragrance oil.
Quality matters. Our coconut soy wax is free of, toxins, gluten, paraben and phthalates to name a few.
The goal of Upside Goods Co. is to shine a light on what's good, to share things that make us feel good even on the hardest days and bring a sense of place and peace to life.