Upside Goods Candle Refills
Looking to refill your Upside Goods Signature Candle? We are so excited to offer our candle refills (only available in Albuquerque at this time).
Here's how it works:
-select your refill scents and place your order
-Drop off your *CLEANED* out Upside Signature Candle vessel to 3700 Osuna Rd. NE Suite 611 in a bag with your name attached. If it's after hours please leave by the door!
-Agree to terms of the refill (included in confirmation email)
-Your candle will be ready for pick up 2-3 weeks after you dropped off your vessel. We are not shipping refills at this time
A limited amount of refill orders will be available each month so if it is showing as sold out, please check back at the start of the new month!
*HOW TO CLEAN YOUR VESSEL*: Drop it in the freezer overnight, remove the vessel and break up the extra wax with a butter knife. Clean the inside of the empty vessel with alcohol and it's as good as new.
Please Note: Refills might not be available after we see the condition of the vessel. A vessel can be refilled 3 times max. Refills are not available for free shipping promo at this time.
Questions? Please email us!
- All of our products are made to order + made by hand. Variations may occur + are natural.
- Everyone experiences scents differently regarding strength of the smell. Learn more here.
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted - this ensures that your candle reaches a full melt pool + burns evenly for its full life.
- All wood wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before relighting every time. We have wick trimmers available or use nail clippers
- Try not to power burn your candle (burning for longer than 4 hours at a time).
- Keep an eye out. Place your candle within eyesight + away from any flammable items.
I refilled several of my candles as I’m pretty obsessed with the scents and the sound of the wooden wick. It’s unique that a company will allow you to reuse the gorgeous vessels at a discount. This company actually walks the walk. Highly recommend upside.
I learned about Upside from a good friend when looking for local minority-owned business to buy Christmas gifts from back in 2020/2021? My friend spoke so highly of the candles I decided to make a fairly large purchase, and I was really taken aback when the owner messaged me offering to drop off the order on my doorstep since I live in the same city. I was impressed by the extra step taken. The candles burn so lovely, smell divine, and look beautiful. I've been purchasing these candles ever since (they are now sold at one of my favorite coffee shops). The cherry on top, a part of the proceeds of this candle goes to an amazing cause. 10000/10.
Each candle is hand poured from a small batch of coconut soy wax + fragrance oil.
Quality matters. Our coconut soy wax is free of, toxins, gluten, paraben and phthalates to name a few.
The goal of Upside Goods Co. is to shine a light on what's good, to share things that make us feel good even on the hardest days and bring a sense of place and peace to life.