Lemon Pine + Bergamot *Limited Edition*
Get ready to fall in love with our Limited Edition Signature Dusty Blush Vessel featuring our new Lemon Pine + Bergamot fragrance! This candle will transport you to a cozy cabin in the woods with notes of sandalwood, pine, incense, and juniper. With a hint Spring on the horizon with middle notes of bergamot and warm vanilla and familiar amber, this candle is the perfect romantic addition to any room. Limited quantities available, so grab yours now!
12oz dusty blush vessel for up to ~90 hour burn time when you trim your wick prior to each burn. Each candle is made by hand with coconut soy wax, a crackling wooden wick and synthetic fragrance oils that are phthalate free.
When you are done, feel free to drop off your cleaned out candle vessel for refills!
- All of our products are made to order + made by hand. Variations may occur + are natural.
- Everyone experiences scents differently regarding strength of the smell. Learn more here.
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted - this ensures that your candle reaches a full melt pool + burns evenly for its full life.
- All wood wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before relighting every time. We have wick trimmers available or use nail clippers
- Try not to power burn your candle (burning for longer than 4 hours at a time).
- Keep an eye out. Place your candle within eyesight + away from any flammable items.
Easily my favorite Upside Goods scent yet!
I wish this came in a perfume!
I was unsure at first, I’m not a big citrus fan. But when I read Ashley’s description of the scent I knew I had to try it. Plot twist! It’s one of my most favorite candles EVER. Would 10/10 recommend! It’s unique and complex and not overwhelming.
Each candle is hand poured from a small batch of coconut soy wax + fragrance oil.
Quality matters. Our coconut soy wax is free of, toxins, gluten, paraben and phthalates to name a few.
The goal of Upside Goods Co. is to shine a light on what's good, to share things that make us feel good even on the hardest days and bring a sense of place and peace to life.