100% natural. A cleansing palo santo and sage blend with grounding cedarwood and clove. This is one of our lighter scents and is perfect for anyone using it in a place or business or a subtle affect at home. This candle does not come with a lid, if you'd like to add one shop here.
Scent Notes: TOP: Orange, Chinotto, MIDDLE: Palo Santo, Clove, Cypress, Sage, BASE: Cedarwood, Black Wood
Signature Matte Collection:
- Coconut Soy Wax
- 12oz fill
- 80+ hour burn
- Wooden wick
- 3.7”x 4.1"
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted - this ensures that your candle reaches a full melt pool + burns evenly for its full life.
- All wood wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before relighting every time. We have wick trimmers available or use nail clippers
- Try not to power burn your candle (burning for longer than 4 hours at a time).
- Keep an eye out. Place your candle within eyesight + away from any flammable items.
T O N O T E:
- All of our products are made to order + made by hand. Variations may occur + are natural.
- Everyone experiences scents differently regarding strength of the smell. Learn more here.
I love this scent. Subtle scent of sage. So so perfect for my living room. Totally buying another one.
I love that the palo santo can be enjoyed in a much lighter tone that isn't overpowering as a scent. I tend to have my creamy vanilla candle going while I work and light the palo santo in the evenings as a homey scent to wind down. Love this shop!
Not for my taste.I bought two candles from upside goods and I absolutely love the mahogany antique wood candle. But this one smells very soapy to me. But I ended up giving it away to somebody else who loved it.
I love this candle so much, it's the new signature scent for my daughter's nursery. It's subtle enough to not be over powering for people more sensitive to heavy fragrances and the clean, foresty scent is so refreshing!
I love this scent! I was only about halfway through my first candle when I decided to buy another because I knew I would be sad if I didn’t have another to burn! I love the white containers as well- they allow such a beautiful glow to show through.