50 Ways To Reuse Your Candle Vessel
If you are someone like me that has a deep affinity for candles in your home, then you also probably have an abundance of candle vessels that don’t have a
purpose, yet you feel guilty just throwing them out! Don't!
Below is a list of all the creative ways you can find use out of a candle vessel after it has done its job of making your home or office smell amazing. But before you begin storing household items, here is a way to easily remove the leftover wax from the vessel so you can start with a fresh one!
1. Makeup brush holder.
2. Toothbrush holder.
3. Cocktail glass.
4. Pen/pencil jar.
5. Potpourri container.
6. Cotton ball jar.
7. Use it to plant a succulent.
8. Organize your makeup vanity.
9. Store your tea or coffee.
11. Jar for matches.
12. A makeshift speaker for your phone (place phone inside empty jar with speaker facing down and jam!).
13. A homemade snow globe. *Clear Vessels with lids only*
14. Nail polish storage.
15. Candy bowl.
16. Jewelry storage.
17. Paintbrush holder.
18. Stack your cupcake liners.
19. Bath bomb jar.
20. Bacon grease jar.
21. Glue stick holder.
22. Store homemade lotions and potions.
23. A piggy bank.
24. Dog treat jar.
25. Button collector.
26. Loose screws/nails in your garage.
27. Seashell collector.
28. Glitter storage for your mod podge projects.
29. Rubber bands.
30. Wine corks.
31. Sugar packets.
32. Hair ties and scrunchies.
33. Perhaps storage for what sanity you have left from 2020.
34. Homemade body scrubs.
35. Add a tealight for a quick dinner candle setting.
36. Make a hot chocolate gift for a neighbor.
37. Bobby pins (OMG Finally, a place to store these things!).
38. Gift Container, instead of a box
39. Kitchen spices.
40. Use it to collect the souls of your enemies.
41. Guitar picks holder for after your jam sessions.
42. An ice cream bowl.
43. Straw holder.
44. Collector for positive affirmations- jot them down on a piece of paper and
read them when you’re having a hard day.
45. Kindling holder for your fireplace.
46. Date Night Idea Jar.
47. Dried herb container.
48. Glass jar luminary.
49. Storage for garden seeds.
50. A vase for flowers.